What is Dual Credit?
Dual Credit allows students to take certain courses at SJC, that earn both high school and college credit at the same time.
Click Here for More Information about our Pasadena High Dual Credit Program : Pasadena Dual Credit Program
Reasons to Take Dual Credit:
If Interested Complete the following form at submit to RRivera@pasadenaisd.org.
Dual Credit Interest Form
Dual Credit Checklist: generic_dual_credit_checklist_01-14-20.pdf
Characteristics of a Dual Credit Student:
· Have an overall B average or higher
· Have passed all current EOC exams
· Earned all credits appropriate for your grade level
· Have good attendance
· Have a good discipline record
· Be an independent learner
· Score College Ready on TSI Assessment
For More Information about Dual Credit
see Ms. Rivera in Eagles College Center, 1409 or email Ms. Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org
San Jacinto College Dual Credit Resources: www.sanjac.edu/admissions-aid/dual-credit/early-admission-program/dual-credit-student-resources